Whether you rely on diesel fuel for your daily electricity or are looking for a certifiable way to “go green”, Global Wind Group, Inc. provides a cost-effective way of increasing your usage of renewable energy. For LEED® certification; Note that our systems are scalable. As the energy demands for a project increase, more turbines can be installed at minimum cost.
Many remote locations around the world use diesel fuel generators for their everyday electricity. This diesel consumption comes with large financial and environmental costs. By offsetting the amount of diesel consumed in remote locations, significant economic and environmental benefits are created. Global Wind Group, Inc. turbines will provide a clean supply of power at a cost equal to, or less than, diesel-generated power.
Global Wind Group Inc. turbines have a much smaller visual impact on the landscape than traditional wind turbine models.
- Environment. Wind energy is non-polluting, and reduces the demand for higher-impact electricity from thermal stations (e.g. oil, natural gas, coal), hydroelectric dams and nuclear generators.
- Energy Independence. Wind turbine systems assist you in gaining more independence from your local utility. Energy storage systems are currently being evaluated by Global Wind Group, Inc. which will further reduce the impact rising grid-electricity costs have on your pocketbook.
- Cost. Wind Energy Systems. One of the most cost-effective home-based renewable energy systems. Depending on your wind resource, a small wind energy system can lower your electricity bill by up to 100% now, and help you avoid rising electricity prices in the future.
- Remote Electricity Generation. If you are at a distance from existing grid lines, generating your own electricity helps you avoid the high costs of extending the utilities power lines.
- Scalability. As your energy demands increase, you install more turbines. It’s easy and cost-effective to add to the number of turbines on your site. Global Wind Group Inc. systems grow with you so you don’t need to overspend now to satisfy unknown future electricity needs.